How to Remove your Jamberry Nails Wraps using the remover method. Today’s Mani Monday is featuring How to Remove your Jamberry Nail Wraps using one of our new products. Jamberry have introduced a few new products to the UK market recently. They have been available in the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand for awhile and now we have them too – yay!
Introducing Nail Wrap & Lacquer Remover
One part I was instantly excited about with How to remove your Jamberry Nail Wraps using the remover method was the bottle itself! As a Mum I am always looking for safe, spill free products and this fits that perfectly. This can be pumped one handed making it so easy.
Another positive is that you can then also purchase a refill meaning you can keep the pump action bottle.
How to Remove your Jamberry Nail Wraps
As the video shows How to remove your Jamberry Nail Wraps using the Remover Method is actually pretty simple here are the steps:-
- Pump some of the remover onto a cotton pad
- Break the seal of your Jambery Nail Wraps using a cuticle Pusher
- Wipe the Nail Wrap & Lacquer Remover soaked Cotton Pad over the nail until the nail wrap comes clean off
- Wipe the Nail to remove any residue
- Continue onto your next nail
- To finish add cuticle oil from either the pen or the bottle and massage in
It is so quick and I am surprised how your nails feel. I will be testing this method further as I have been using the oil method for months. This has mainly been due to Nail Varnish remover drying nails out. Our Nail Wrap & Lacquer remover does not do this so I am looking forward to testing that thoroughly 🙂